The specialty of fried rice lies in the combination of mushroom and seafood flavor. Recipe that you must try!
- 3-4 cups of cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 small bowl of oyster mushroom (tore be fine)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 3 pieces of squid (round cut)
- little carrots (cut into cubes)
- Cabbage (rough chopped)
- fried onions
- for rough pounded ingredients:
- 1 red chilli
- 4 chilli padi
- 2 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- Saute the pounded ingredients until golden brown and rough up the smell.
- enter the carrots, then add eggs and squid and followed mushrooms, stirring until eggs become scrambled.
- Add the rice that has dilerai-loosen and stir until all the ingredients to be uneven.
- Enter the fish sauce and pepper and stir for another 5 minutes until the rice becomes quite dry. Remove from heat and garnish with fried onions.